|Estate Planning and Powers of Attorney|
Neilson Stanton & Parkinson has been assisting clients with the above matters since its inception. We can assist you with:-
• Estate planning;
• Drafting and updating your Will;
• Making an Enduring Power of Attorney;
• Making an Advance Health Directive;
• Administration of a deceased person’s estate (with or without a Will);
• Applications for Probate of a Will;
• Applications for Letters of Administration (where no Will exists);
• Applying for provision out of a deceased person’s estate;
• Estate litigation and disputes.
> Arrange a consultation with our Mr King, solicitor and partner of Neilson Stanton & Parkinson, who has over 30 years of experience working in the above areas.